Leasing of Clean Room Facility
Our Class-1000, certified clean room facility can be leased for aseptic processing or handling of materials. We provide a knowledgeable support staff and basic supplies needed for set-up. We can sterilize your equipment ahead of the scheduled day, using EO, dry heat, or autoclave, as appropriate.
Our Full Day or Half Day Rate Includes
- Sterile materials required to work in our aseptic environment.
- Clean-up services after work is complete.
- Terminal sterilization services.
- Support staff as needed to facilitate your work.
- Analytical balance
- Standard orthopedic pneumatic or electric powered instrumentation
(including saws, drill press, dremel, etc.)
- Compressors to power your instrumentation
- Vacuum and impulse heat sealers
- Fluorescent microscope
- Control-rate freezer
- Compressed argon
- Basins, trays, packaging materials, and much more.
Sample Collection, Storage & Shipping
We are involved in all phases of projects collecting normal surgical-discard tissues for specific research studies. We collaborate with the study sponsor to assist with protocol development and implementation. We can advise regarding consent issues, develop liaisons with local clinics, and perform tissue collection and preservation in preparation for shipment to the sponsor’s facility.
Our Services Include:
- On-site collection and preservation of the tissues with flash freezing, fixative, or other custom preservation requirements.
- Monitoring of ultra-cold (-70°C) freezers or liquid nitrogen storage tanks (colder than -100°C) for long term storage of your samples.
- A liquid nitrogen dry shipper that has been qualified for shipment of ultra-cold samples to anywhere in the world. Our dry shipper will maintain frozen temperatures for up to 14 days.