Block, segment and strut bone grafts cut into specific sizes and shapes. These are grafts that are generally not possible to obtain as autografts. We can also create custom made grafts (e.g., wedges, short sections, etc.) for specific applications.
- Available in different sizes.
- Not generally available as autograft.
- Can be trimmed to fit recipient site.
- Biological repair – fuses with, and eventually replaced by, the recipient’s own bone.
- Spinal fusions, periodontics (Cancellous Blocks, Cortical Segments)
- Void filling (Cancellous Blocks, Cortical Segments)
- Bone loss (Cortical Segments)
- Buttressing to augment existing weak bone structure (Cortical Struts)
- Filling large alveoli
- Orthomix & Segmental Allograft: Replacing Resorbed femoral section (Greenwood, “Delenn”)
- Demineralized Bone Matrix & Custom Rib Allograft: Replacing Resorptive Non-union (Greenwood, “Juaquin”)
- Cortical Segment (Bergman Block): Spinal Stabilization for Cervical Spondylomelopathy (Fauber, “Spirit”)
- Periomix Case Studies: Dental Implant & Large Extraction (Periomix + Block + Ossiflex) (Mele)
- Tibial Allograft: Atrophic Non-Union Fracture (Gilbert, “Raffles”)
- GEM Vet & Segmental Allograft: Mandibulectomy (Mele, “Abe”)