Osteoallograft™ Periomix™ consists of osteoinductive Demineralized Bone Matrix (DBM) and osteoconductive cancellous chips.
- Osteoinductive – DBM
Native BMPs stimulate new bone growth
- Osteoconductive – Cancellous Chips
Cancellous bone is nature’s perfect scaffold
- Available for orthopedic & dental applications
Ask for Orthomix™ or Periomix™
- The benchmark for bone graft materials since 1996
GEM Vet is recombinant human Platelet Derived Growth Factor (rhPDGF-BB)-Enhanced Bone Graft that harnesses the power of PDGF and allograft. Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF)
- rhPDGF-BB recruits cells from surrounding tissue (chemotaxis)
- rhPDGF-BB causes recruited cells to multiply (mitogenesis)
- rhPDGF-BB elicits the creation of new blood vessels (angiogenesis)
Osteoallograft is the ideal carrier for PDGF
- Allograft provides the scaffold & biologic signals for new bone
- Allograft promotes in-growth of cells (osteoconductive and osteoinductive)
- Allograft is natural bone (not a substitute)
- Allograft is remodeled to become the patient’s own bone
FORTIGEN-P is Powerful, effective, and the most advanced state-of-the-art graft material available.
- Engineered to Compete with BMP-2
Powerful, localized bone healing
- Augmented Osteoinductive Healing
Surface modifications enhance intrinsic bone growth factor action
Nature’s perfect scaffold
- The Future of Bone Grafting
Suitable for use wherever bone graft is needed
Fusion Xpress™ injectable bone putty is a combination of demineralized bone (DBM) with mineralized cancellous chips and biphasic calcium phosphate (BCP) in a resorbable carrier. The BCP consists of beta-tricalcium phosphate (β-TCP) and hydroxyapatite (HA), both found naturally in real bone.
- Fast, Easy Handling
Ready to use: no mixing
Stimulates osteoblasts to form new bone
- Timely Resorption
Concurrent with bone formation
- Adaptable & Affordable
Perfect for placement into irregularly shaped defect sites
Synergy™ is an advanced biosynthetic bone graft comprised of calcium phosphates that occur naturally in real bone. It is a biphasic combination of β-Tricalcium Phosphate (β -TCP) and Hydroxyapatite (HA).
- Effective Bone Graft Substitute
Perfect for dental applications. Ideal auto or allograft extender.
Clearly evident on radiographic images, allowing visualization of bone graft placement.
The price conscious solution for periodontal or orthopedic bone void filling.
- Innovative, Convenient Packaging
Membranes from VTS are thin, flexible sheets made of natural, demineralized cortical bone or from fascia. Ideal for Guided Tissue Regeneration, oronasal fistulas, tendon repair, patch material, and more.
Avoids premature soft tissue in-growth into areas of bone healing
No removal necessary
- Easy to Use
Can be sutured through to keep them in place
- Proven technology